DAY TWO: GORILLA TRACKING.
Have an early morning breakfast before a briefing by the Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) officials; and then go for gorilla tracking in the jungle. Tracking gorillas through the impenetrable forest requires patience, endurance and sometimes walking for long hours in the mid and rainy jungle. Time and the terrain taken vary with the gorilla movements. Coming face to face with man’s shy “cousins” in the jungle is an inspiring moment. Carry with you bags full of bottles of water and parked lunch. Dinner and overnight at Buhoma Community Bandas or Buhoma Community Rest Camp.
DAY THREE: BWINDI IMPENETRABLE FOREST NATIONAL PARK-JINJA
Have a relaxed breakfast and prepare for a leisurely return to Jinja with lunch en-route arriving Jinja in the evening with lots of memories to share with friends and relatives.
Included in the price:
- Transport from and to Jinja/Kampala
- English speaking driver/guide
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a rest camp (self contained or non self contained) or community bandas.
- Park entrance fees
- Ranger fees
- Gorilla permits per person
- And any other activities that is mentioned in the itinerary.
Not included in the price:
- Laundry services
- Personal expenses and tips
- Insurance cover
- And any other activities that is not mentioned in the itinerary
THIS IS JUST A QUOTATION. ALL PAYMENTS HAVE TO BE MADE IN CASH OR CHEQUE (USD OR UGX). THE ITINERARY AND RATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGES OF ACCOMMODATION AND GORILLA PERMITS. WE WISH YOU AN ADVENTUROUS TRIP